Logistics Learning Lab: Instructor's Guide
This guide assists in setting up the Logistics Learning Lab ERP system using Epinomy, based on ERPNext. It provides practical application and technical guidance for using the software in a lab environment. The course design allows for integration with your teaching methodologies, enhancing the learning experience.
Scope of Instruction
- Purpose: Introduces Epinomy and its relevance in both business and educational contexts.
- Content and Objectives: Outlines the course structure, key topics, and expected learning outcomes.
- Impact on Students: Students will understand the foundation of the course and the value of Epinomy.
Setting Up the Hardware
- Hardware Requirements: Discusses the technical requirements for running Epinomy.
- Classroom Setup: Instructions on setting up computer labs or individual student devices for the course.
- Practical Skills: Students will learn the hardware aspects of operating enterprise software.
Preparing for a New Term
- Academic Calendar Setup: Steps to synchronize Epinomy with the school’s academic calendar.
- Course Organization: Instructions for setting up courses, batches, and schedules.
- Administrative Skills: Students will learn about administrative processes behind managing academic institutions.
Understanding Student Accounts and Permissions
- Account Management: How to create and manage student accounts in Epinomy.
- Permission Settings: Configuring user roles and access for data security.
- User Management: Students will acquire skills in managing user accounts.
Connecting to MODBUS
- MODBUS Integration Basics: Fundamentals of integrating Epinomy with MODBUS.
- Hands-On Connection: Guide for connecting Epinomy with MODBUS devices.
- Technical Application: Students gain experience in software and hardware integration.
- Problem Identification: Identifying and resolving technical issues in Epinomy.
- Network Solutions: Managing network and connectivity problems.
- Problem-Solving Approach: Students develop critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Module Features: Examination of the Education module in Epinomy.
- Academic Management: Using the module for academic record management.
This guide prepares instructors to effectively deliver the 'Epinomy for Education' course, ensuring students receive comprehensive training on Epinomy's applications in an academic setting.