George Everitt, founder of Applied Relevance will be participating on a panel at the summit on Wednesday, May 14th. Details about this days events can be found here.
This summit promises to deliver the following:
- Learn about new tools and technologies you need to make search work
- Get the latest insights from enterprise search experts
- Exchange ideas about open source solutions
- Figure out where apps, mobile, and semantics can help you
- Discover the implications of Big Data
- Hear comparisons of search technologies that affect real business solutions
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers
- Find realistic information in case studies from practitioners
- Understand the role of taxonomies and the user experience inside the firewall
- Find inspiration to help your bottom line
- Discuss search problems with your peers and find solutions
For more information about the workshops can be found here.